Attention current CUNY Graduate Students:
CUNY Cultural Corps has extended our application deadline for the 2018-19 Academic Year just for you! *The application can only be accessed through this email. Please read more details about the program below and on our website.
- Currently enrolled students at any CUNY college interested in gaining professional experience in the arts and culture sector will participate in a 21-week part-time work experience over their fall and spring semesters.
- Students work in different types of departments, which is why our program is open to all degrees. Corps members in the past have worked in: Development, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Education, Curatorial, Programs, and more.
- Students will receive a wage of $15/hour and work 12 hours per week.
- Prior to starting at their site, students will complete a pre-program professional development training and throughout the year will participate in a cultural enrichment activities.
- Be working towards a degree at a CUNY college (Community College, Senior College, or Graduate School)
- Be registered for at least 6 credits while enrolled in the program
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.5
- Have addressed any remedial education needs prior to beginning Fall 2018 classes
- Be available to work part-time (12 hours/week) during semester(s) a part of program
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
We have set Memorial Day (May 28th) as the deadline for you to submit your application and recommendations. All applications must be completed online here.
Thank you and we hope to interact with you soon!
Visit our Website
Connect on LinkedIn