Are you an international student interested in finding a job in the United States?
Are you uncertain of how to navigate the job search process in the United States?
Attend the Job Search Process In the United States for International Students Workshop to gain the skills necessary to enter the professional workforce in the U.S.!
During the workshop you will learn how to…….
* Look for internships and jobs in the United States
* Write strong cover letters and resumes that get noticed by employers
* Build your professional network
* Understand U.S. workplace culture
* Practice interview techniques
Sponsored by the Career Planning and Professional Development Office
Workshop Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Location: The Graduate Center, 365 Fifth Avenue, Room 6496
Please sign up by completing the online registration form at: https://goo.gl/forms/iRE7A6rM3kOlIS3T2
This workshop is being held as part of International Education Week 2017.