International Education Week 2017 is coming soon, November 13th – 17th, 2017
What is International Education Week (IEW 2017)?
International Education Week is a joint initiative between the United States Department of State and Department of Education to promote cross-cultural awareness, prepare students for a global environment, and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn, and exchange experiences in the United States.The Graduate Center will be celebrating IEW 2017 with events all throughout the week! (See the calendar below). Registration is required for all events. Please register using the RSVP links below.
- Off-Campus Employment Workshop for International Students: https://goo.gl/forms/clUGI1KfXxHSVpeE2
- Mindfulness for Stress and Anxiety: https://www.gc.cuny.edu/All-GC-Events/Calendar/Detail?id=41984
- Post-Completion Optional Practical Training Workshop for F-1 Students: https://goo.gl/forms/1GHey3G65fPSqaH72
- Job Search Process in the United States for International Students: https://goo.gl/forms/iRE7A6rM3kOlIS3T2
- Library Resources for International Students: https://goo.gl/forms/48KTrSy8xjE7El0d2
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program Information Session: https://goo.gl/forms/PyH3EI1peZVtrM0c2
** Must be a U.S. Citizen at the time of application to be eligible for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program**
We also invite you to visit the IEW 2017 Display all week from November 13-17th in our display case on the 7th floor!